May 22, 2009

Olive Ishbel


My second time knitting Ishbel by Ysolda (the smaller version both times). I liked the previous orange version so much I wanted another one in green, to match more of my clothing. I've been using the orange one as a scarf, and it's been very warm regardless of being so thin and lacy. I've been working on this intermittently in between different sock projects, so it took a lot longer to finish than it would have otherwise, since it really is a quick knit.

I used the same yarn as last time, Ohut Pirkkalanka by Pirkanmaan Kotityö Oy, and, for needles, 4 mm Addi lace circulars.

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely! I think I'll also make this pattern several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have yet to knit the pattern but it's really turning into one of those must knits! Your shawls are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete