December 2, 2012

Ravensfoot

Ravensfoot

Ravensfoot

It took me more than a month to knit this hat, even though it's not a particularly difficult or time-taking project, and the pattern is well-written. I just wanted to work on it in small fractions, because, for some reason, I didn't particularly enjoy knitting it. It was, most of all, a utility project, because I needed a black, slouchy hat. The color wasn't particularly inspiring to knit, but I wanted a black hat, so I had to get over the boredom! It's the Ravensfoot pattern by Leila Raabe. Turned out kind of huge, but it seems to be OK, and the brim is still tight enough. I used Skinny Bugga! by Cephalopod Yarns in the colorway Rhinoceros Beetle.

The Ravelry project page

4 comments:

  1. That hat is beautiful!! I haven't even seen that pattern before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason it's not a very popular pattern, even though it's from a Brooklyn Tweed collection, is well written and not too difficult.

      Delete